Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
– As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support.
– When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or receiving notifications from me.
– If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law, and
– As necessary for my own legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as :
(a) providing and enhancing my services.
(b) use of your e-mail address for remarketing on Facebook, Google, or similar.
Information Sharing and Disclosure :
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests.
(b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements.
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information :
I generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 to 5 years.
We refund money in certain cases:
- In the event that we cannot solve the problem of the product by explaining or sending the parts.
- If the product is lost or never received.
- In case the product is completely different from what you bought.
- If there is a break in the product.
- If there is water leakage in the product.
We do not accept returns in these cases:
- If there is a slight change in the color of the brass.
- If you do not leave us an opportunity to fix the problem by explaining by message or video.
Your Rights :
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. – Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request. – Right to Object. You can object to
(a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests.
(b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons. – Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For the purposes of data protection law in the European Union, I am Mossaab, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns,
you can contact me on
WhatsApp 1: +212689120226
WhatsApp 2: +212623148373
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org